2011 has been a monumental year. Face The Buzz grew from my hobby blog and passion side project to a full time company and career. While my mind has been focused on the growth and expansion set to happen in 2012, today I want to take a retrospective look at a great year. Inspired by Dan Zarrella, I’ve curated the top 10 posts of 2011.
And of course, I have to give thanks to all the great Face The Buzz supporters. I’ve had the privilege of meeting and working with many wonderful, brilliant individuals and companies. Here are the top 10 posts (in order of pageviews):
- 3 Steps to a Great LinkedIn Invitation
- Marketing: Inbound vs. Outbound
- Startup Turns Your Old Stuff Into Charitable Goodness
- 3 Great Social Media Uses for Evernote
- Easily Collect Email Addresses Offline
- Branded Twitter Landing Page in 30 Seconds
- Do Your Skills Stack Up Against Your LinkedIn Connections?
- Did You Know You’re Missing ‘Mentions’ on Twitter?
- Hilarious Facebook Ad Grabs Attention
- Dropping the “F-bomb” on Twitter Could Have Been Marketing Gold
- Twitter Is 2011′s Most-Buzzed About Social Network (mashable.com)
- Top 20 @PamMktgNut Social Media Posts of 2011 (pammarketingnut.com)
- The Year on the Web (perfectpc247.wordpress.com)