Overwhelmed by your dozens of social media accounts? Postling let’s you easily keep track of them all in one place. It’s like an email inbox for your social media activity. Postling supports accounts on just about every social networking site: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Bitly, Yelp, CitySearch, and various Blogging Platforms (WordPress, Blogger, Typepad, Tumblr, Squarespace, Drupal).
Having everything all in one place has its perks. Not only can you post straight to all of your social networking profiles, but you can also schedule your posts to go public throughout the day instead of manually posting them each time.
- Your recent posts—comments and all—are displayed in a real-time dashboard, making replying to comments quick and easy.
- Postling sends daily recaps telling you what’s going on with your accounts and even gives suggestions for new people to follow or blogs to read based on your activity.
- Have multiple businesses? Postling lets you organize your accounts by brand.
- All this social media activity can be overwhelming for one person, and Postling recognized that, allowing you to give multiple users access to post to your social media accounts.
Engaging with your customers has never been more manageable.
- Keep tabs on what your customers are saying about you and respond right away.
- Postling helps you expand your reach. By connecting all of your social media accounts, you don’t have to limit yourself to one subset of customers. For example, you can reach out to your Twitter followers at the same time as you are engaging with the readers of your blog.
- Anytime you’re mentioned on the web, Postling notifies you, allowing you to respond or share it to another one of your accounts. If there are certain phrases that are relevant to your business or customers you can search and track those too.