As a blogger, I always want to expand the audience that I reach. I do that through social media, email marketing, and being a guest blogger. I’ve made amazing connections online by contacting amazing sites, such as Social Media Examiner and SocialMouths, and offering to be a guest a blogger.
I’m excited to allow our readers to do the same, right here on our Content Marketing Blog. Being a guest blogger at Face The Buzz is a a great opportunity for you to put your ideas in front an entire new audience.
Reasons to be a Guest Blogger
- Get your ideas seen by thousands
- Post syndicated via Email, RSS, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and more
- Build links to your website
- And my favorite, make a new connection!
Topics to Write About
Our focus is on the business benefits of online, content, and social media marketing. Topics which will be considered (click links for examples):
- Social Media Best Practices
- Business Benefits of Online and Social Media Marketing
- Technology/Tools for Online and Social Marketing
- Email Marketing
Guest Post Guidelines
Posts should give value to our readers. The post should make our readers want to drop everything and put what you’re teaching to work for their own website and business.
- Post must be your own original material (we check!).
- Once published on Face The Buzz Blog, there is a 2 week window before you may publish the article on your blog. You must include a link back to original article on your site.
It’s a simple and fun process. Leave any questions in the comments below. Also, here’s a quick video I shoot to explain it as well.